During each live/interactive class, your favorite teachers from Music Together of Oak Brook will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, play, and jam along to. Classes are appropriate for children under 5, but the whole family is welcome to participate!
Each week, you'll get:
- One live class at the Oak Brook Park District
- Additional activities, parent education videos, and craft ideas throughout the session
Your tuition also includes:
- A private Facebook Group with additional videos, including parent education, musical crafts, lullabies, song covers, and more.
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and more.
- Current Semester Collection materials ( CD, download code)
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
This package of online/live music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together.
We ask that families bring a mat, such as a yoga mat, or a towel to sit on to define their space. We will be practicing social distancing and we ask that you follow state guidelines for wearing masks.