Facility is open
Winter operation hours are Mon-Fri 7AM-10PM, Sat-Sun 7AM-9PM.
Facility operations safety guidelines:
- All indoor court bookings are available by phone reservation.
- Court reservations will be available to members only, guests are allowed only if the member pay all the fees on their credit card on file.
- Only acceptable payment method will be credit card on file, no cash or card transactions; A credit card on file form will be available to fill out at the first visit.
- Facility access will be available through front door only and no earlier than 5 min before court reservation start time. Designated waiting areas will be marked at the front entrance.
- Players will be directed by one-way traffic zones and right-of-way signs to the indoor courts.
- Locker rooms, lobbies, and sitting areas remain closed.
- For racquetball, table tennis and mini-tennis courts there is a limit of 2 players per court and own equipment is required. No wallyball play is allowed at this time.
- Water fountains will be unavailable for use. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
- Bathrooms and locker rooms use will be limited, there will be no access to showers or saunas.
- Hallways and court doors will be kept open at all times, there will be no benches available on courts.
- All players will be required to wear a mask or face covering while in the facility, mask is strongly recommended while playing on the courts but not mandatory for daily reservations.
- All players will be asked to follow social distancing guidelines on and off the courts, players should not congregate before or after play.
Programming safety guidelines
- All group lessons will restart on Fri, January 22nd.
- There will be ball handling restrictions in place.
- Coaches and all participants who can medically tolerate a face covering will be required to wear a mask or face covering during the group lessons.
Improve your tennis game at the Oak Brook Tennis Center. Prep for your match at our pro shop, train in the fitness room, or unwind in the saunas after your game. The Tennis Center features eight indoor tennis courts, three racquetball courts, viewing lounges, locker rooms, and more. Click to view our tennis programs.
We have 8 Indoor USTA Blue/Green Tennis Courts with Aerial Viewing Lounges. Our indoor courts feature indirect lighting that eliminates glare and blind spots. The flooring on all eight courts is cushioned to reduce leg fatigue and provide a true resilient bounce. Our comfortable viewing lounges feature floor to ceiling windows.
Take your game outside to one of our eight outdoor courts. Each court has USTA blue/green surfacing, wind screens, and bleachers for spectators. Adjacent to the courts are a drinking fountain and sheltered picnic area. There is a practice wall court nearby, next to the Tennis Center, for solo work. Our outdoor courts are available for use from April-October, and follow the rules for our lightning detection system.