November 20th updates:
Facility is open
Fall/Winter operation hours are Mon-Fri 7AM-10PM, Sat-Sun 7AM-9PM.
Facility operations safety guidelines:
- All indoor and outdoor courts bookings are available by phone reservation.
- Court reservations will be available to members only, guests are allowed only if the member pay all the fees on their credit card on file.
- Only acceptable payment method will be credit card on file, no cash or card transactions; A credit card on file form will be available to fill out at the first visit.
- Facility access will be available through front door only and no earlier than 5 min before court reservation start time. Designated waiting areas will be marked at the front entrance.
- Players will be directed by one-way traffic zones and right-of-way signs to the indoor courts.
- Locker rooms, lobbies, and sitting areas remain closed.
- Water fountains will be unavailable for use. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
- Bathroom use will be very limited, one indoor bathroom and 2 outdoor bathrooms will be available with frequent sanitizing schedule.
- Hallways and court doors will be kept open at all times, there will be no benches available on courts.
- All players will be required to wear a mask or face covering while in the facility, including while playing on the courts. Please see the following link for mask inserts if you will like to purchase one, we will have some available at the front desk to sell as well:
- All players will be asked to follow social distancing guidelines on and off the courts, players should not congregate before or after play.
Programming safety guidelines
- Only individual lessons are available now, please inquire at tennis [at] obparks.org for availability.
- There will be ball handling restrictions in place.
All players and coaches will be required to wear a mask or face covering while in the facility, including while playing on the courts.
Improve your tennis game at the Oak Brook Tennis Center. Prep for your match at our pro shop, train in the fitness room, or unwind in the saunas after your game. The Tennis Center features eight indoor tennis courts, three racquetball courts, viewing lounges, locker rooms, and more. Click to view our tennis programs.
We have 8 Indoor USTA Blue/Green Tennis Courts with Aerial Viewing Lounges. Our indoor courts feature indirect lighting that eliminates glare and blind spots. The flooring on all eight courts is cushioned to reduce leg fatigue and provide a true resilient bounce. Our comfortable viewing lounges feature floor to ceiling windows.
Take your game outside to one of our eight outdoor courts. Each court has USTA blue/green surfacing, wind screens, and bleachers for spectators. Adjacent to the courts are a drinking fountain and sheltered picnic area. There is a practice wall court nearby, next to the Tennis Center, for solo work. Our outdoor courts are available for use from April-October, and follow the rules for our lightning detection system.