Be your very best. Feel your very best.
Below are all the membership opportunities at the Oak Brook Park District. If you would like more information on the membership types, visit the Terms and Policies page. Users can pay for their membership for the year in full, or fill out an EFT form at the Family Recreation Center or Tennis Center to pay monthly by automatic credit card withdrawals.
Face Mask Guidelines – Starting June 12, 2021
The Oak Brook Park District will align with the latest guidance issued by the CDC and Illinois Department of Public Health. The following guidelines are effective when utilizing Oak Brook Park Districts facilities, parks, and programs:
- All unvaccinated individuals should continue wearing masks and practicing social distancing.
- All individuals under the age of 12 that are registered for Park District programming will be required to continue wearing masks during programming, along with the coaches/leaders of those programs to set the example for the participating children.
Facility Modifications & General Participant Expectations: Starting June 12, 2021
- For the Family Recreation Center, including aquatics, advanced reservations for facility usage will no longer be required.
- Members are required to scan their membership card and check-in at the service desk upon facility entry. Guests are welcome to pay a daily fee of $10 for Residents and $12 for Non-Residents. Children 2 years of age and under are free.
- Fitness centers may now operate at full capacity. Reservations for group exercise classes, the walking track, and the Fitness Center will no longer be required. Twenty “virtual” participants may continue to participate in group exercise classes. See here for an updated schedule of classes.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available, but towels will not be offered. Members are asked to be mindful of social distancing guidelines.
- Water fountains will not be available. A refillable water station is available so please bring your own water bottle.
- Members and guests who pay the daily fee may use the gymnasium, if available, during their visit. For specific open gymnasium hours, please see here.
- During open swim hours, members and guests who pay a daily fee will now have access to the leisure pool, lap pool, and splash island throughout their entire visit. The Spa area remains closed at this time. Please check back for updates.
- Lap swimming will be offered on a first come first serve basis. Guests are encouraged to bring their own equipment. Towels are not available. Members may enjoy lap swimming and aquatic classes as part of their membership. Daily fee applies to non-members.
- Follow the Center for Disease Control advice on personal hygiene to avoid the spread of germs: Wash your hands often, avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands, always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and have visited our facilities, please inform the Park District’s Safety Coordinator, Linda Noonan, 630-645-9537. Let us know the date you visited our site and the date you received your diagnosis.
- Participants are the ultimate decision-makers with respect to whether they or their children have underlying health conditions that may put them at heightened risk in public settings and whether they or their children should be in a public program at this time. Participants must comply with COVID-19 related policies (and all other policies); failure to do so may lead to prompt dismissal from the program or facility.
- All other guidance as detailed for Phase 5 are still in effect and can be found here.
For membership re-activation or new membership information, please contact Ryan Husch, Facility Supervisor at rhusch [at] obparks.org or contact our Customer Service Team at 630-990-4233.
The Park District will continue its increased safety and cleaning measures, including social distancing, throughout our facilities. Please continue to wash your hands, wear your mask, and stay home if you are feeling sick. Thank you for your patience as we work through these changes.
Central Park Campus Membership
An unbelievable value! This membership includes all the innovative wellness opportunities and services the Oak Brook Park District has to offer. Premiere members may enjoy lap swim at the award-winning indoor Family Aquatic Center, more than 60 weekly group exercise classes, a wide range of exciting aqua classes, open gym, sauna access, a bright indoor walking track, racquetball, Tennis Member privileges, discounts, and more.
Family Recreation Center Membership
Experience the gold standard in wellness opportunities at the Family Recreation Center. From high impact group exercise classes and state-of-the-art fitness equipment to rejuvenating aqua pilates and lap swim, Family Recreation Center members may take advantage of all the benefits available within the facility.
The Oak Brook Tennis Center welcomes members of all skill levels to enjoy the social, physical, and recreational benefits of tennis. Membership privileges include free racquetball, free walleyball, free table tennis, court reservation up to 7 days in advance, sauna access, 25% discount on group lessons, access to the Tennis Center Fitness room, pro shop discounts, and free Junior Match Play (when enrolled in programming). Questions on Tennis Memberships should be directed to the Tennis Center Front Desk.
Summer Individual Membership June 1-August 31. Membership is $50. No enrollment fee.
There is a $100 enrollment fee for all new memberships. There is a $25 enrollment fee for Juniors.