Be your very best. Feel your very best.
Below are all the membership opportunities at the Oak Brook Park District. If you would like more information on the membership types, visit the Terms and Policies page. Users can pay for their membership for the year in full, or fill out an EFT form at the Family Recreation Center or Tennis Center to pay monthly by automatic credit card withdrawals.
Facility Modifications & General Participant Expectations Updated JULY 1 2020
- Access to the fitness center, track, group fitness classes and the aquatic center will be managed through a reservation-only process. There will be no drop-in allowed and attendance will be monitored, with members being required to check-in at the appropriate entrance before being allowed to move through the facility to their destination.
- Reservations for access will be available on-line only, through the Oak Brook Park District Website. Members will be required to enter their member number to secure a reservation and show their membership ID card upon arrival at the facility. Non-members may register for a timeslot, but will be charged a daily fee of $10 resident / $12 non-resident per visit, upon arrival at the facility. Only credit card transactions will be accepted in person. No cash transactions. Please see the website for details regarding the reservation registration process as well as additional guidelines and policies.
- Bathrooms will be available, but showers, lockers, and towels will not be offered. Members are asked to be mindful of social distancing guidelines and are required to wear a mask when not exercising.
- Water fountains will not be available upon reopening.
- Follow the Center for Disease Control advice on personal hygiene to avoid the spread of germs: Wash your hands often, avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands, always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and have visited our facilities, please inform the Park District’s Safety Coordinator, Linda Noonan, 630-645-9537. Let us know the date you visited our site and the date you received your diagnosis.
- Participants are the ultimate decision-makers with respect to whether they or their children have underlying health conditions that may put them at heightened risk in public settings and whether they or their children should be in a public program at this time. ---- Participants must comply with COVID-19 related policies (and all other policies); failure to do so may lead to prompt dismissal from the program or facility.
Fitness Center, Track, and Group Fitness Specific Guidelines
- Pre-registration is required for usage. Drop-ins are not permitted.
- Members must check in on-site upon facility entry.
- Masks are required upon entry and may be removed during exercise.
- Social distancing is required.
- Participants are limited to one time slot or one class per day.
- All group fitness classes are 45 minutes. Group fitness classes are restricted to 8 participants only.
- Please arrive on time and come dressed to workout.
- Fitness area, including equipment, will be sanitized and disinfected after each use and each class.
- Hand sanitizer, gym wipes and/or cleaning products will be available at each location.
- Participants are required to clean equipment after each use.
- The following are NOT available:
- Changing Areas
- Water Fountains (re-fillable station available only)
- Outside equipment is NOT permitted. Only exceptions are water bottle, towel, and mat.
- Sharing of equipment is not permitted.
- Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, etc. are not allowed.
- Proper attire, including shoes must be worn during all classes. Aquatic Center Specific Guidelines
Lap swimming will continue to require advance registration. Lane rentals will be one hour with 15 minutes in between reservations for cleaning and social distancing purposes. We will continue to uphold a strict one person per lane standard. Equipment such as kick boards and pull buoys will not be provided during this time. Guests are encouraged to bring their own equipment. Lap swimming will be free to members. Non-members will continue to be charged $10 Resident/$12 Non-resident.
Aquatic Group Exercise
Aquatic exercise classes will be offered under the IDPH guidelines for social distancing and capacity. Each class will run for 45 minutes. Allowing 15 minutes in between classes. Reservations will be required. Members will enjoy these classes as part of their membership, while non-members will be charged $10 Resident/$12 Non-resident.
Additional Aquatic Opportunities
We anticipate the IDPH guidelines for Phase 4 will allow for additional programming. Please continue to wait for updates regarding the use of Splash Island, swim lesson opportunities and open swim times. We will update the website and social media outlets as soon as we have a clear understanding of the guidelines.
Central Park Campus Membership
An unbelievable value! This membership includes all the innovative wellness opportunities and services the Oak Brook Park District has to offer. Premiere members may enjoy lap swim at the award-winning indoor Family Aquatic Center, more than 60 weekly group exercise classes, a wide range of exciting aqua classes, open gym, sauna access, a bright indoor walking track, racquetball, Tennis Center Pro Shop discounts, and more.
Family Recreation Center Membership
Experience the gold standard in wellness opportunities at the Family Recreation Center. From high impact group exercise classes and state-of-the-art fitness equipment to rejuvenating aqua pilates and lap swim, Fitness and Aquatic Combo members may take advantage of all the benefits available at the Family Recreation Center.
The Oak Brook Tennis Center welcomes members of all skill levels to enjoy the social, physical, and recreational benefits of tennis. Membership privileges include free racquetball, free walleyball, free table tennis, court reservation up to 7 days in advance, sauna access, 25% discount on group lessons, $10 off private lessons, access to the Tennis Center Fitness room, pro shop discounts, and free Junior Match Play (when enrolled in programming). Questions on Tennis Memberships should be directed to the Tennis Center Front Desk.
Summer Individual Membership June 1-August 31. Membership is $50. No enrollment fee.
There is a $100 enrollment fee for all new memberships. There is a $25 enrollment fee for Juniors.