The pool will close on Saturday, December 9 at 12:30pm for a swim meet.
Special Open Swim Hours in December and January!
Saturday (12/24) from 7am-12:30pm: Lap swim only (no open swim).
Tuesday – Thursday (12/26-12/28) from 12-5pm: Open swim with water slide.
Friday (12/29) from 12-9pm: Open swim with water slide.
Saturday (12/31) from 7am-12:30pm: Lap swim only (no open swim).
Tuesday – Thursday (1/2-1/4) from 12-5pm: Open swim with water slide.
Friday (1/5) from 12-9pm: Open swim with water slide.
Announcements and Reminders
- The water aerobics class on Wednesdays at 12pm will be discontinued after December 13 due to instructor scheduling and lack of participation.
-The Leisure Pool will be closed from December 18-22 for emergency repairs. The Lap Pool will remain available as normally scheduled during this time.
New Sensory Sensitive Hours (7-9 pm)
1st Wednesday of every month
No music and No water features
Welcome to Oak Brook Park District’s Family Aquatic Center!
The Family Aquatic Center is the perfect place to exercise, relax, and play! The best part - there's never a rainy day! Our aquatic center is open year-round and, in all weather, so there's no end to summer-style fun. The facility offers ample space for a wide variety of adult exercise classes, Fluid Running, youth swim lessons, and Stars Swim Team. The Family Aquatic Center includes a relaxing 10-person whirlpool, excellent way to end your workout.
Admission Fee: $12 | In-District: $10 | Children under 2 years of age are free.
- 25-yard lap pool, with six lanes and starting blocks*
- Depth ranges from 4 feet to 7 feet at the starting blocks
- Water Temperature: 79-81 degrees
- ADA accessibility lift for assistance in and out of the water
- Timing clocks on both ends of the pool
*Limited lap lanes available during scheduled programming. Please check our weekly facility schedule for lap lane availability.
The warm-water Leisure Pool is perfect for younger swimmers still getting comfortable in the water and those looking for low-impact exercise classes easy on joints and muscles.
- Zero-depth entry.
- Easy accessibility for all ages!
- Water Temperature: 84-86 degrees.
- Exercise lane available for aquatic fitness classes and swim lessons.
- Vortex pool available during open swim hours.
- Interactive water structure.
- Waterslide is available Friday evenings and Saturday/Sunday after 12pm.
Relax after a hard workout in or out of the pool in our indoor hot tub!
- 3ft depth.
- Water Temperature: 100-102 degrees.
- Multiple underwater jets and underwater lighting.
- ADA accessible, via a transition wall.
- 10-person maximum capacity.