"One of the most unique 9-hole courses in the country, Central Park Disc Golf Course is meticulously designed over gently rolling terrain (Slope: 0%-8%) that is accentuated by trees and water. The composite course features 19 tee pads-nine cobble paver and ten synthetic turf pads- as well as three alternate target placements to accommodate all skill levels. The Carolina Buckthorn rough truly tests the finesse and precision of all disc golfers." -Steve Matul, Course Architect
"From the time you step onto the raised up, meticulously built first tee you realize this is NOT your typical Chicago area nine hole course. First and foremost this course is heavily wooded and will make you think on every hole. Lots of low ceiling and tunnel shots that force you pick your line carefully". Brett Owen - Avid disc golfer
- Please be courteous of other players and watch for park patrons.
- Allow faster groups to play through.
- Please help keep the course clean.
- Use the trash cans provided, and pick up debris along the way.
- Follow the Official Rules of Disc Golf.
- Out of bounds = One throw penalty.
- The player with the least throws on the previous hole is the first to throw the next hole.
- Do not alter trees or shrubbery.
- Do not enter waterways for any reason.
Please call 630-990-4233 to report vandalism or damage immediately.
Disc rental is available at the Family Recreation Center during facility hours. There is a $2 rental fee and $10 deposit required for all disc rental (deposit will be returned, minus the $2 rental fee once all, undamaged discs are brought back to the front desk).