Enrollment for the 2024/2025 school year:
December 4, 2023 In-District Registration (ID)
December 18, 2023 Open Registration (O)
The ABC Preschool program strives to provide a coordinated and progressive program of services, which is responsive to the needs of each individual child. We are proud to feature an inclusive program where children with special needs learn alongside their peers. Specialized services are provided through an integrated model, which is beneficial to the development of all students.
Please contact Kim Catris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-645-9516 with any questions.
Through our partnership with Butler School District 53 and The LaGrange Area Department of Special Education (LADSE), we are able to provide certified Early Childhood Education teachers, special education teachers and classroom aides, and speech/language, occupational, and physical therapists on staff. These individuals and the parents of students work together as a team. All staff are CPR and first aid certified.
We strive to maintain a staff: child ratio of 1:6 for our early childhood and 3's program and 1:7 for our 4's program.
- Learning should be fun! Children learn best through play and when academics are embedded in hands-on experiences.
- Through a structured, routine environment, with opportunities for choice, children will develop the skills to become independent problem solvers.
- Every child is unique and learns differently. We build on their strengths and support all learning by using music, movement, and hands on experiences along with traditional teaching methods.
- By celebrating differences and intentionally teaching social emotional skills, we will prepare children to be community contributors and lifelong learners.
Our Early Childhood Programs Features:
- Full Day Preschool Programs for 4 year olds (9am-3pm)
- Half Day Preschool Programs for 3 and 4 year olds (9am-11:30am)
- Flexible 2-Day, 3-Day, and 5-Day Registration Options
- School District 53 resources, including specialists who support and enhance learning and development
- Classrooms equipped with developmentally engaging toys and supplies
- Bright, colorful, air conditioned rooms
- Spacious indoor play areas
- Beautiful outdoor play facility
- Convenient parking
- Secure Entry Door
Preschool Coordinator: Lauren Farmer | email@example.com | 630-645-9579
Youth Recreation Manager: Kim Catris | firstname.lastname@example.org | 630-645-9516
Please contact Lauren or Kim to schedule a tour of our program.
Please direct any registration questions contact Kathy Chartrand at email@example.com or 630-645-9590.