Thank you for enrolling in swimming lessons with us at the Oak Brook Park District. We hope that you and your family have a positive experience.
Please take a moment and review our swim lesson expectations to help us provide you with a great swimming experience.
- Please check-in for every swim class at the swim lesson table located near the hot tub.
- No strollers or outside shoes allowed near the pool; keep strollers as far back from the pool as possible. We highly encourage you to use the concession deck for strollers.
- All children not participating in swim lessons must remain out of the water. This is for everyone's safety. Waiting children may use Splash Island, weather permitting. We appreciate your cooperation.
- All parents/guardians must remain in the Aquatic Center during their child’s swim lesson. Parents must remain by the pool deck chairs throughout their child’s swimming lesson if your child is 11 years old or younger, in case of a bathroom need or facility emergency.
- Boys and girls over the age of 6 must go through the appropriate locker rooms. Use of the Family Locker Room is encouraged if you would like to take your child through.
- Please do not change your child on the pool deck.
- Any child who is not yet potty trained must wear a swim diaper under their swimming suit.
- Be mindful of everyone’s need to use showers after lessons.
- If you wish to stay after your swim lessons for open swim, you must check in and get your member wristband or purchase a daily admission wristband. Payment/check-in prior to lesson is encouraged.
- Please take a moment at the end of the session to complete our swim lessons survey in your email.
Make-Up Lesson Policies Parent/Child, Terrific Tot, Levels 1-6.
- One make-up allowed per session, which must be completed during the current session, before the last weekday of the sesson. Weekend make-ips are discouraged.
- Make up lessons are not permitted for forgotten lessons.
- Please speak with a Swim Lesson Supervisor regarding when to make-up a group lesson.
- You are required to check-in with a Swim Lesson Supervisor for the make-up class.
Private Swim Lessons
- One make-up allowed per session, which must be completed during the current session, before the last day of the sesson.
- Make up lessons are not permitted for forgotten lesson.
- You must call ahead of time if you will not be able to attend a private lesson.
- If you miss a scheduled make-up lesson, you are not allowed to make-up that lesson.
- Please speak with your lesson instructor for make-up times.
If you are calling about missing a lesson, you must speak to an aquatic staff member. For additional questions or concerns please speak with a Swim Lesson Supervisor or the Aquatic Supervisor.
Lead Aquatic Supervisor: Alex Bonarirgo Email: email@example.com | Direct Phone: 630-645-9533 | Pool Direct: 630-645-9581