Thank you for enrolling in swimming lessons with us at the Oak Brook Park District. We hope that you and your family have a positive experience. Please take a moment and review our swim lesson expectations to help us provide you with a great swimming experience.
- Please check-in for every swim class at the swim lesson table located near the hot tub.
- We ask that you assist us in maintaining a headcount within the IDPH guidelines by limiting the number of people attending the lesson to strictly the swimmer and one parent/guardian.
- Parents/guardians must remain in the Aquatic Center during their child’s swim lesson. Parents must remain by the pool deck chairs throughout their child’s swimming lesson if your child is 11 years old or younger, in case of a bathroom need or facility emergency.
- All people in the Aquatic Center must have masks on unless they are in the water.
- Use of the Family Locker Room is available for restrooms and changing spaces. Showers and lockers are not available at this time.
- Please do not change your child on the pool deck.
- Any child who is not yet potty-trained must wear a swim diaper under their swimming suit.
- No strollers or outside shoes allowed near the pool; keep strollers as far back from the pool as possible.
- Please take a moment at the end of the session to complete our swim lessons survey in your email.
- One (1) make-up allowed per session. The make-up must be completed during the current session, before the last day of the session.
- Make-up lessons are not permitted for a forgotten lesson.
- You must call ahead of time if you will not be able to attend a private lesson.
- If you miss a scheduled make-up lesson, you are not allowed to make-up that lesson.
- Please speak with your lesson instructor for make-up times.
If you are calling about missing a lesson, you must speak to an aquatic staff member. For additional questions or concerns please speak with a Swim Lesson Supervisor or the Lead Aquatic Supervisor.
Lead Aquatic Supervisor: Alex Bonarirgo Email: abonarirgo [at] obparks.org | Direct Phone: 630-645-9533 | Pool Direct: 630-645-9581