Outdoor Opportunities at the Park District
*Please remember to practice safe social distancing while playing at parks.
- Visit the Dean Nature Sanctuary. There are paths, interpretive trails, and wildlife.
- Play a round of disc golf at Central Park. View a downloadable map of the course below.
- Walk your dog. Please remember to leash and pick up after your pets.
- Walking/biking/jogging on the path system. Some of our more popular run routes are below.
- Consider joining a running app like Strava and make a group to run with friends while apart!
- Fishing at the Ginger Creek pier in Central Park, pond at Forest Glen, and pond at Dean Nature Sanctuary.
- Geocaching - download the free Geocaching app on your phone.
- Practice your Foot Golf skills. View a downloadable map of the course below.