The Oak Brook Park District boasts a first-class fitness and wellness facility with a wide variety of amenities, including three regulation-size gymnasiums, a 5,000 sq. ft. fitness center, 1/8 mile indoor walking track, and free Wi-Fi connection.
Facility Modifications & General Participant Expectations
- For the Family Recreation Center, including aquatics, advanced reservations for facility usage will no longer be required.
- Members are required to scan their membership card and check-in at the service desk upon facility entry. Guests are welcome to pay a daily fee of $10 for Residents and $12 for Non-Residents. Children 2 years of age and under are free.
- Fitness centers may now operate at full capacity. Reservations for group exercise classes, the walking track, and the Fitness Center will no longer be required. Twenty “virtual” participants may continue to participate in group exercise classes. See here for an updated schedule of classes.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available, but towels will not be offered. Members are asked to be mindful of social distancing guidelines.
- Water fountains will not be available. A refillable water station is available so please bring your own water bottle.
- Members and guests who pay the daily fee may use the gymnasium, if available, during their visit. For specific open gymnasium hours, please see here.
R/NR Adult Daily Admission: $10/$12