Summer operation hours are Mon-Th 8AM-9PM, Fri 8AM-5PM, Sat-Sun 8AM-4PM.
Facility operations safety guidelines:
- All indoor court bookings are available by phone reservation.
- Court reservations will be available to members only, guests are allowed only if the member pay all the fees on their credit card on file.
- Only acceptable payment method will be credit card on file, no cash or card transactions; A credit card on file form will be available to fill out at the first visit.
- Lobbies and sitting areas are open.
- Water fountains will be unavailable for use. Refillable water bottle stations are available.
- Bathrooms, Locker Rooms and Showers are open. Bring your own towel. There will be no access to Saunas.
- No wallyball play is allowed at this time.
- Ball machine rental is available. Member must call in to make a reservation.
- Fitness room is now available for members only with limited equipment availability. There is max 2 members allowed at a time and max 30 min usage. All members must check in at the front desk.
Programming safety guidelines
- There will be ball handling restrictions in place.
- Starting August 30, 2021 masks will be required for all individuals 2 years and up when entering any indoor Park District facility or participating in indoor programs regardless of vaccination status.
Improve your tennis game with programs at the Oak Brook Tennis Center. Get a great workout from Cardio Tennis. Your child can learn the basics of tennis or develop their skills with our private lessons. Adults can join a league, take lessons, or meet up for drop-in matches and other programs. Interested in more facility specific information? Visit the page on our Tennis Center.
Looking to register? Go to out Tennis Source portal to register online today!