June 26 Updates:
Summer operation hours are
Facility operations safety adjustments:
- All indoor and outdoor courts bookings are available by phone reservation.
- Court reservations will be available to members only, guests are allowed only if the member pay all the fees on their credit card on file.
- Only acceptable payment method will be credit card on file, no cash or card transactions; A credit card on file form will be available to fill out at the first visit.
- Facility access will be available through front door only and no earlier than 5 min before court reservation start time. Designated waiting areas will be marked at the front entrance.
- Players will be directed by one-way traffic zones and right-of-way signs to the indoor courts.
- Locker rooms, lobbies, and sitting areas remain closed.
- Water fountains will be unavailable for use. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
- Bathroom use will be very limited, one indoor bathroom and 2 outdoor bathrooms will be available with frequent sanitizing schedule.
- Hallways and court doors will be kept open at all times, there will be no benches available on courts.
- All players will be required to wear a mask or face covering while in a public area indoors, mask will be optional while on court.
- All players will be asked to follow social distancing guidelines on and off the courts, players should not congregate before or after play.
- We offered the tennis membership fees at half-price for the month of June and applied it to the credit owed for the March membership fees. Therefore, there was no charge for the membership fees on the credit card on file for the month of June.
- All monthly tennis membership charges will resume July 1st.
- All annual tennis memberships expiration dates were extended for 3 months.
- Programming registration for July is available online now under the “Full Week Programs” tab on our website.
- Programming registration for August will be available online on July 13th with priority registration for spring programming participants starting on July 8th.
- If you will like to use your credit balance towards summer program registration please note the following steps:
- Register online for any of the programs, please complete the transaction using a credit card.
- We review the online registrations daily; we will apply your credit balance towards the registration and adjust the credit card charge accordingly.
- If the amount of registration is lower than your credit balance, we will keep track of your remaining credit balance.
- Please see below the programming safety guidelines.
Programming safety guidelines
- Summer Programming will follow the safety guidelines provided by DCEO.
- Most programs will run on the outdoor courts, with indoor back up activities.
- These programs/players will be scheduled to use the indoor courts:
- The younger players in the Jr. Development full week programs 9AM-12PM and 1-3 PM and the U6 and U8 programs.
- Due to the participant number restrictions in the safety guidelines, there will be no make-ups allowed.
- Social distancing will be practiced on and off the courts, hand sanitizing will be recommended for every break.
- Players will be asked to bring everything they will need each day: water for the whole program duration, coolers, ice, hat, sun screen, snacks, hand sanitizer, racquet, pants with pockets, sweatbands, non-marking tennis shoes, face mask (to be used only in required situations indoor).
- There will be ball handling restrictions in place. Optional, players can wear a glove on the non-dominant hand.
- Improve your tennis game with programs at the Oak Brook Tennis Center. Get a great workout from Cardio Tennis. Your child can learn the basics of tennis or develop their skills with our private lessons. Adults can join a league, take lessons, or meet up for drop-in matches and other programs. Interested in more facility specific information? Visit the page on our Tennis Center.
Looking to register? Go to out TennisSource portal to register online today!