January 20th updates:
Facility is open
Winter operation hours are Mon-Fri 7AM-10PM, Sat-Sun 7AM-9PM.
Facility operations safety guidelines:
- All indoor court bookings are available by phone reservation.
- Court reservations will be available to members only, guests are allowed only if the member pay all the fees on their credit card on file.
- Only acceptable payment method will be credit card on file, no cash or card transactions; A credit card on file form will be available to fill out at the first visit.
- Facility access will be available through front door only and no earlier than 5 min before court reservation start time. Designated waiting areas will be marked at the front entrance.
- Players will be directed by one-way traffic zones and right-of-way signs to the indoor courts.
- Locker rooms, lobbies, and sitting areas remain closed.
- For racquetball, table tennis and mini-tennis courts there is a limit of 2 players per court and own equipment is required. No wallyball play is allowed at this time.
- Water fountains will be unavailable for use. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
- Bathrooms and locker rooms use will be limited, there will be no access to showers or saunas.
- Hallways and court doors will be kept open at all times, there will be no benches available on courts.
- All players will be required to wear a mask or face covering while in the facility, mask is strongly recommended while playing on the courts but not mandatory for daily reservations.
- All players will be asked to follow social distancing guidelines on and off the courts, players should not congregate before or after play.
Programming safety guidelines
- All group lessons will restart on Fri, January 22nd.
- There will be ball handling restrictions in place.
- Coaches and all participants who can medically tolerate a face covering will be required to wear a mask or face covering during the group lessons.
Improve your tennis game with programs at the Oak Brook Tennis Center. Get a great workout from Cardio Tennis. Your child can learn the basics of tennis or develop their skills with our private lessons. Adults can join a league, take lessons, or meet up for drop-in matches and other programs. Interested in more facility specific information? Visit the page on our Tennis Center.
Looking to register? Go to out TennisSource portal to register online today!