Oak Brook Tennis Center, September 1st updates:
Fall/Winter operation hours are Mon-Fri 7AM-10PM, Sat-Sun 7AM-9PM.
Facility operations safety adjustments:
- All indoor and outdoor courts bookings are available by phone reservation.
- Court reservations will be available to members only, guests are allowed only if the member pay all the fees on their credit card on file.
- Only acceptable payment method will be credit card on file, no cash or card transactions; A credit card on file form will be available to fill out at the first visit.
- Facility access will be available through front door only and no earlier than 5 min before court reservation start time. Designated waiting areas will be marked at the front entrance.
- Players will be directed by one-way traffic zones and right-of-way signs to the indoor courts.
- Locker rooms, lobbies, and sitting areas remain closed.
- Water fountains will be unavailable for use. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
- Bathroom use will be very limited, one indoor bathroom and 2 outdoor bathrooms will be available with frequent sanitizing schedule.
- Hallways and court doors will be kept open at all times, there will be no benches available on courts.
- All players will be required to wear a mask or face covering while in a public area indoors, mask will be optional while on court.
- All players will be asked to follow social distancing guidelines on and off the courts, players should not congregate before or after play.
Programming safety guidelines
- Fall/Winter Programming will follow the safety guidelines provided by DCEO.
- Most programs will be scheduled indoors.
- The following programs will play outdoors when weather permits:
- All weekday Adult programs
- Junior Programs
- Tour Academy – All days
- Futures/Challenger Academy – Fridays and Sundays
- HS Prep and HS Academy - Saturdays
- Due to the participant number restrictions in the safety guidelines, there will be no make-ups allowed.
- Players will be asked to wait outside 6 ft apart before the start of each program.
- Social distancing will be practiced on and off the courts, hand sanitizing will be recommended for every break.
- Players will be asked to bring everything they will need each day: water for the whole program duration, backpack, hand sanitizer, racquet, pants with pockets, sweatbands, non-marking tennis shoes, face mask (to be used only in required situations indoor)..
- There will be ball handling restrictions in place.
Improve your tennis game with programs at the Oak Brook Tennis Center. Get a great workout from Cardio Tennis. Your child can learn the basics of tennis or develop their skills with our private lessons. Adults can join a league, take lessons, or meet up for drop-in matches and other programs. Interested in more facility specific information? Visit the page on our Tennis Center.
Looking to register? Go to out TennisSource portal to register online today!