Spring operation hours are Mon-Th 8AM-9PM, Fri 8AM-5PM, Sat-Sun 8AM-4PM.
Facility operations safety guidelines:
- Individuals ages 12 and older who have been fully vaccinated do not need to wear a mask indoors or outdoors.
- Children under the age of 12 must continue to wear a mask to enter the Facility
- Individuals who are not vaccinated are still required to wear a mask.
- All other guidance as detailed for the Bridge Phase is still in effect and can be found here: https://www.obparks.org/news/illinois-moves-bridge-phase-5
- All indoor court bookings are available by phone reservation.
- Court reservations will be available to members only, guests are allowed only if the member pay all the fees on their credit card on file.
- Only acceptable payment method will be credit card on file, no cash or card transactions; A credit card on file form will be available to fill out at the first visit.
- Facility access will be available through front door only and no earlier than 10 min before court reservation start time. Designated waiting areas will be marked at the front entrance.
- Lobbies, and sitting areas remain closed.
- Water fountains will be unavailable for use. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
- Bathrooms and locker room use will be limited, there will be no access to showers or saunas.
- For racquetball, table tennis and mini-tennis courts there is a limit of up to 4 players per court and own equipment is required. No wallyball play is allowed at this time.
- Ball machine rental is available effective May 24th. Member must call in to make a reservation.
- Fitness room is now available for members only with limited equipment availability. There is max 2 members allowed at a time and max 30 min usage. All members must check in at the front desk.
Programming safety guidelines
- There will be ball handling restrictions in place.
- Coaches and all participants not vaccinated will be recommended to wear a mask during the group lessons, mask is mandatory when within 6 ft of another participant.
- Viewing is not allowed, parents are required to wait outside for pick up.
Improve your tennis game with programs at the Oak Brook Tennis Center. Get a great workout from Cardio Tennis. Your child can learn the basics of tennis or develop their skills with our private lessons. Adults can join a league, take lessons, or meet up for drop-in matches and other programs. Interested in more facility specific information? Visit the page on our Tennis Center.
Looking to register? Go to out Tennis Source portal to register online today!