Like many things in 2020, the Pink 5k will look different this year. Rather than celebrating the Pink 5k's 10th Anniversary on one day in October, we invite you to celebrate with us all month long. You will have the opportunity to complete your Pink 5k virtually on a dedicated course through Central Park and the Oak Brook Reserve or in your own neighborhood on any day in October. A portion of your registration will be donated to Open Arms Breast Cancer Outreach Fund, Hinsdale Hospital Foundation.
Celebrate Pink 5k's 10th Anniversary virtually:
• T-shirts and participation medals for everyone who registers
• Teams are encouraged to sign up and receive team shirts
• Enjoy start and finish lines, as well as a photo opportunity, on our dedicated on-site course
• Month long opportunity to complete the Pink 5k
• Be a part of the Pink 5k Facebook page where participants can share their experience, race times, and stories.
• Sign up and complete the Pink 5k off-site, if needed
Once you register, please allow 48 hours for your drawstring bag with the event shirt to be processed. It may be picked up at our front desk at 1450 Forest Gate Road.
Donate to Open Arms Breast Cancer Outreach Fund