- Raise self-esteem, create independence, foster creativity and imagination, and offer safe and positive social experiences.
- Create inclusive recreational and educational opportunities for children in their early childhood years.
- Create a relaxed, trusting, and fun atmosphere where children are encouraged to pursue their own choices, develop friendships, and grow in confidence, independence, and respect for themselves and others.
- Provide exciting, stimulating, and enjoyable activity choices which meet the developmental needs of each child.
- Provide guidance to children so that they may learn social skills, problem-solving, and appropriate ways of social interaction.
- Provide parents with affordable, convenient, and dependable program choices.
- Provide two-way communication between parents and staff to best meet the needs of the child.
- Provide early literacy opportunities to children and families. To help prepare children for Kindergarten and all future academic pursuits.