Don't miss this triathlon for ages 12+ and all skill levels. This event is a partner tri with no swimming! This is an outdoor event!
This Triathlon features:
- Teams of 2, ages 12 and up.
- 5000 meters Rowing (On Concept 2 Rower). Partners alternate every 500 meters until the row is complete.
- 7 miles on Assault AirBike. Partners alternate every .5 mile until the bike is complete.
- 1.5-mile run. On a course that is outside. Each person will run 1.5 miles together!
- This is a continuously timed event. The clock will start once the row has begun and will stop when both participants of a team cross the finish line. The final time is their score.
The top teams will be awarded prizes.
Each team will be assigned a heat, and confirmations will be sent out the week before the event. Heats start every 40 minutes, beginning at 7am, with 10 participants (5 teams) per heat. All participants must start at the times indicated in their confirmation email. Sorry, no exceptions.
If you have a preferred heat, please request it at the time of registration by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appropriate attire, including athletic shoes, are required for all events. All registrants will receive a t-shirt.
Registration ends July 20th at 5pm or when spots are filled.
Registration Fee: $50/ per two-person. (Entries are non-transferrable)
For questions, please contact Fitness Supervisor, Kara Smith at email@example.com or (630) 645-9542.
*Shirt size is not guaranteed after July 8th at 5pm.