Registration for June Dates Opens May 15 at noon here: Rental Registration
The facility is available for private use for a capacity up to 75 guests. You decide who you would like to share the pool with. All people will count towards the limit whether they use the water, or not. Reservations for private rentals can be found on our website and open for registration at Noon on May 15th. Any private rental not claimed will be converted into an open swim session 48 hours in advance of the time slot.
Refunds will be issued if we receive a written request prior to 24 hours in advance of the reservation. Within 24 hours of the reservation, cancelations will be applied to an account as a credit for future use. If severe weather shortens a rental, the cost will be pro-rated to match the time used rounded off to the half-hour.
*NOTE – as capacity has increased, our pricing has also increased to accommodate this adjustment.
For all Splash Island usage:
- Guests are expected to assist with social distancing throughout the facility.
- Masks are not required when seated outside on deck or in the water, but are necessary when entering the building for the locker rooms and restrooms.
- Restrooms will be available at the indoor pool. Showers and locker rooms are also available.
- The facility will close for 30 minutes for full cleaning and disinfecting. We will utilize CDC and IDPH guidelines for proper protocol.
- Children under the age of 12 require supervision by someone at least 16 years old.
- Seating is available, but guests are welcome and encouraged to bring their own chairs.
- Towels are not provided.