2021 Summer Splash Island Rentals
At this time, the Oak Brook Park District is not yet taking Splash Island party/rental reservations. We are awaiting updates from the CDC, IDPH, DCEO, and State of Illinois on what Covid regulations will be in place for outdoor pools as we move into summer. Please refer back to our website come early May for all information and updates regarding Splash Island rentals and parties.
The facility is available for private use for groups up to 25 people. You decide who you would like to share the pool with. All people will count towards the limit whether they use the water, or not. Reservations for private rentals can be found on our website at: SPLASH ISLAND RENTAL 2020
Refunds will be issued if we receive written request prior to 24 hours in advance of the reservation. Within 24 hours of the reservation, cancelations will be applied to an account as a credit for future use. If severe weather shortens a rental, the cost will be pro-rated to match the time used rounded off to the half hour.
For all Splash Island usage:
- Guests are expected to assist with social distancing throughout the facility.
- Masks are not required on deck or in the water, but are necessary when entering the building for the locker rooms and restrooms.
- Restrooms will be available at the indoor pool. Showers and locker rooms are NOT available.
- The facility will close for 30 minutes for full cleaning and disinfecting. We will utilize CDC and IDPH guidelines for proper protocol.
- Children under the age of 12 require supervision by someone at least 16 years old.
- Seating is available, but guests are welcome and encouraged to bring their own chairs.
- Towels are not provided.
- Food is not provided. Guests may bring their own food and utilize the picnic area.